Skylotec - Sirius
- Antipanic and locking function - Enitrely metal construction- Attachment system means during rope insertion, device and karabiner always stay connected to harness- Rope routing through device minimises rope twisting and maximises longetivty of the device and rope
The Sirius is without a doubt one of the smoothest feeling and slickest looking descenders on the market. Skylotec have managed to pack all of the premium safety features into a solid feeling yet compact device.
- Antipanic and locking function
- Enitrely metal construction
- Attachment system means during rope insertion, device and karabiner always stay connected to harness
- Rope routing through device minimises rope twisting and maximises longetivty of the device and rope
|Max number of persons:||2|
|Conformity:||DIN EN 12841-C:2006, DIN EN 341-2A:2011|
Most orders received by 3pm Monday - Friday are despatched the same day, otherwise they are despatched the next working day.
UK shipping is FREE for orders over £50 (inc VAT) and is by Royal Mail 2nd class, which takes 2-3 days.
Orders of over £150 (ex VAT) are shipped on a next day courier service free of charge. Our courier is DHL, who will send order notifications by email and SMS, so you always know where your parcel is.
If your order is under the £150 limit you can upgrade to a courier service for a small fee, or to Royal Mail 1st class for an even smaller fee.
International orders are usually shipped with on an Express Courier Service. We use different couriers depending on the destination country but this is mostly DHL. On most occasions international orders are delivered in 2-4 days.
Our international shipping prices are very low and can be calculated on the cart page.
Please note, if you are ordering from a country outside the EU or EEA we will not charge you VAT (sales tax).
If you wish to cancel within 14 days of receiving your order just contact us by e-mail or telephone to organise. Once we receive your return the refund will be processed, where possible, within 24 hours.