images coming soon
Petzl - I'D Evac
Petzl's safest industrial descender with anti-panic function has been adapted for lowering from an anchor.
On the Evac, the lowering handle has been turned the opposite way to the standard I'D, meaning when lowering from an anchor, the handle is pulled more easily downwards than upwards such as on the I'D. There is also a friction hitch to increase control when dealing with heavy loads.
In light of this, the JAG system has now been revised with the I'D Evac replacing the standard I'D.
- Handle positioning allows for releasing the rope and control of descent speed and then locking securely once in position. Storage position allows for reduced size when not in use.
- Anti-panic function locks off device preventing further descent in case of user pulling handle fully open.
- Anti-error catch ensures that rope is loaded correctly without interrupting general use.
- In addition handle located button allows for easier movement on shallow angle terrain.
- Safety gate at connection means that device is not disconnected from user and as such cannot be dropped.when loading or passing anchor points.
- In conjunction with Ascender and Foot loop, short climbs of rope are possible.
- Loads up to 250kg(small) can be performed by expert users.
|Rope Compatibility||Maximum Working Load||Materials||Weight||Conformity|
10 - 11.5 mm
|Maximum Working Load
Body: Aluminium Alloy
Wear Plate: Stainless Steel
EN 341 type 2 class A, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC - EN 341 type 2 class A when used with a PARALLEL 10.5 mm or AXIS 11 mm rope - EN 12841 type C when used with a 10 to 11.5 mm EN 1891 A rope - ANSI Z359.4 when used with
Please contact the shop by telephone or e-mail before returning goods. You have 14 days from the date you receive the order to cancel if you wish.
Then just pop them in the post with a note with your name and order number. Once the goods are received we'll issue your refund within 24 hours. Processing from your bank may take up to 5 days.
We cannot accept returns of used goods or custom products (such as rope cut to length) unless there is a fault with the item.
UK shipping is FREE for orders over £35 and are shipped using Royal Mail, which takes 2-3 days.
Orders of over £150 are shipped with a new working day courier service FREE of charge.
If your order is under the £150 limit you can upgrade to a better service for a small fee. Please see options at checkout.
Orders for in stock products, placed before 2.30pm on a weekday, are shipped the same day.
Orders for in stock product, placed before 2.30pm UK time, on a weekday are shipped the same day.
Our international shipping prices are very low and are calculated on the cart page.
We will not charge UK VAT on international orders. You may be charged import duty or sales tax by customs in the destination country. Please check the tax rules in the destination country before ordering. If goods are returned due to unpaid customs duties the order will be refunded less any fees incurred.