A fully equipped rope access harness from Edelrid with the following features:
- The vertical backstraps run sideways over the hip. This ensures maximum freedom of thigh movement and when bending the upper body.
- The waist belt is fixed to the vertical backstraps with a VCR fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
- Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points.
- Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
Two fall arrest eyelets in accordance with EN 361 (dorsal fall arrest eyelet flexibly mounted to prevent snagging in shafts or narrow passages)
- Four rigid gear loops for up to 12 carabiners (load: 25 kg)
- Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
2 large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets according to EN 358 provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- Central eyelet according to EN 813 for attaching an abseiling device
- One attachment option for the SM clip on each leg loop
2 central loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
2 freely positionable gear loops for accommodating a Y-shaped lanyard (load: 0 kN)
- The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Triple Lock buckle); no need to pull it over the head
2 loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set or for accommodating a fall arrester
- Integrated RFID chip for simplified operational documentation
CHEST CRUISER integrated chest ascender for maximum efficiency when ascending ropes
2 elastic straps around the chest for a perfect fit at all times (regardless of the load on the harness system).