Petzl - ASAP Lock (2018)
Updated for 2018 with a more substantial steel arm attaching the device to shock absorber.
The ASAP Lock is the new rope access backup device, whereas the standard ASAP is more suitable for working on roofs where the lock function is not necessary.
The ASAP Lock:
- In case of a sudden movement the ASAP Lock will lock up, arresting a fall.
- Work equally well on angled and vertical ropes.
- Grabbing the device in the case of a fall does not stop it locking up.
- Follow the user up and down the rope without the user having to touch it.
- Can be quickly installed any part of the rope.
- Does not need a karabiner to attach the device to the shock absorbed. It is attached in a semi-permanent fashion, but the shock absorbed can still be replaced if necessary.
|Materials:||Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nylon|
|Rope Compatibility:||10 - 13mm (EN1891 type a)|
|Conformity:||EN12841:2006 A, ANSI Z359.15-14 130-310lbs (When used with Petzl Ray), EN353-2:2002 (When used with Petzl Axis 11mm or Petzl Parallel 10.5mm)|
|Rated Loads:||130kg with ASAP'Sorber or 250kg in rescue situation when used with ASAP'Sorber Axess|
Most orders received by 3pm Monday - Friday are despatched the same day, otherwise they are despatched the next working day.
UK shipping is FREE for orders over £100 (ex VAT) and is by Royal Mail 2nd class, which takes 2-3 days.
Orders of over £150 (ex VAT) are shipped on a next day courier service free of charge. Our courier is DHL, who will send order notifications by email and SMS, so you always know where your parcel is.
If your order is under the £150 limit you can upgrade to a courier service for a small fee, or to Royal Mail 1st class for an even smaller fee.
International orders are usually shipped with on an Express Courier Service. We use different couriers depending on the destination country but this is mostly DHL. On most occasions international orders are delivered in 2-4 days.
Our international shipping prices are very low and can be calculated on the cart page.
Please note, if you are ordering from a country outside the EU or EEA we will not charge you VAT (sales tax).
If you wish to cancel within 7 days of receiving your order just contact us by e-mail or telephone to organise. Once we receive your return the refund will be processed, where possible, within 24 hours.