Petzl - ASAP Lock
Updated for 2018 with a more substantial steel arm attaching the device to shock absorber.
The ASAP Lock is the new rope access backup device, whereas the standard ASAP is more suitable for working on roofs where the lock function is not necessary.
The ASAP Lock:
- In case of a sudden movement the ASAP Lock will lock up, arresting a fall.
- Work equally well on angled and vertical ropes.
- Grabbing the device in the case of a fall does not stop it locking up.
- Follow the user up and down the rope without the user having to touch it.
- Can be quickly installed any part of the rope.
- Does not need a karabiner to attach the device to the shock absorber. It is attached in a semi-permanent fashion, but the shock absorber can still be replaced if necessary.
|Weight||Rope Compatibility||Maximum Working Load||Materials||Conformity|
10 - 13 mm
(EN1891 type a)
|Maximum Working Load
130 kg with ASAP'Sorber
250kg in rescue situation when used with ASAP'Sorber Axess
Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nylon
CE EN 12841 type A¹
CE EN 353-2²
Please contact the shop by telephone or e-mail before returning goods. You have 14 days from the date you receive the order to cancel if you wish.
Then just pop them in the post with a note with your name and order number. Once the goods are received we'll issue your refund within 24 hours. Processing from your bank may take up to 5 days.
We cannot accept returns of used goods or custom products (such as rope cut to length) unless there is a fault with the item.
UK shipping is FREE for orders over £35 and are shipped using Royal Mail, which takes 2-3 days.
Orders of over £150 are shipped with a new working day courier service FREE of charge.
If your order is under the £150 limit you can upgrade to a better service for a small fee. Please see options at checkout.
Orders for in stock products, placed before 2.30pm on a weekday, are shipped the same day.
Orders for in stock product, placed before 2.30pm UK time, on a weekday are shipped the same day.
Our international shipping prices are very low and are calculated on the cart page.
We will not charge UK VAT on international orders. You may be charged import duty or sales tax by customs in the destination country. Please check the tax rules in the destination country before ordering. If goods are returned due to unpaid customs duties the order will be refunded less any fees incurred.